Hello! Welcome to Jingle & Mingle a Blog Sharing Christmas Party. I’ve noticed a few new faces on the bloc recently and this will be a great opportunity to meet some other bloggers, read a few new posts and perhaps follow some brand new blogs.
Today I am going to do a giveaway. One copy of my Children’s Book, The Letter from Santa for 7 -10 year olds. It’s a 20 minute read – so it works well as a Bedtime story or for independent reading and fits in with the NI Curriculum as it explores many issues in The World Around Us.
It is available on Amazon both in hard copy and on Kindle here is the link The Letter From Santa or if you prefer and audio CD with Christmas card, featuring one of the illustrations from the book.
To be in with a chance of winning – share your fav blog post below
Just to get it out of the way – it seems to be good practice to lay down some rules first.
Blog Party Ground Rules
- Choose your favourite post from your own blog, it can be any topic, any theme, though anything Christmassy would be lovely, and can we agree to keep it to one post each please.
- Once you have copied the URL, paste this in the comments section.
- I would appreciate it if you limit posts to blogs only, so no Amazon, Etsy or Facebook groups, these will be deleted.
- Please engage – blog parties work best for everyone when you actively participate, don’t just drop a link and run, make sure you do read and comment on a few of the blogs listed.
- The party will remain open for 48 hours, so that we have a chance to participate
As a bit of an add on – I am going to do a giveaway of my children’s book – The Letter from Santa for everyone participating.
As with anything you get out what you put in, so when commenting be polite, courteous and be generous with your sharing.
Lastly – have fun with this, it’s a great way of meeting new bloggers and importantly letting other bloggers meet you, so please feel free to share this and invite your friends.